Dentures - Lucitone® HIPA
Turnaround Days In-House: 5 Days (Setup & Process)
Distinctive Dental Studio, Ltd. takes great pride in creating highly esthetic, natural looking conventional complete dentures with superior high impact resistance and superb flexural strength. Our Removable Prosthetic Department offers specialty techniques to create a beautiful, realistic, gingival result. We use a gold standard of denture base acrylic; namely, Lucitone® HIPA which has years of clinical success. It is a high impact pour acrylic for improved durability reducing the potential for fractures and reducing the risk of breakage from the patient during normal use (200% stronger than other pourable acrylics currently on the market). It is also designed to produce a restoration that is closer to the model enabling consistent production of well-fitting dentures. As a premium choice for both tissue and implant-supported full and partial dentures, it offers balanced translucency and excellent vein simulation.
Our dentures are packaged to include a bite block, wax try-in set with Dentsply Classic plastic teeth, one reset, name identification and processing Lucitone® HIPA. Premium teeth are also available - we take specific requests for other tooth types such as Dentsply’s Portrait IPN and BioForm IPN, Heraeus Kulzer’s Mondial, Kulzer's Artic® 6 and others.
Distinctive Dental Studio, Ltd. also offers Immediate Complete Dentures, Overdentures, and Metal-based Dentures.
We Repair, Rebase, or Reline Full & Partial Dentures including Implant Overdentures, or other dental appliances. Ask us about Same Day and Next Day Denture Repair.
Lucitone® HIPA Shade Guide
- High impact pour acrylic for improved durability
- Resists breakage
- Balanced translucency and excellent vein simulation
- Aesthetically pleasing – 6 gingival shades
- Designed and Fabricated in the USA - Naperville, IL
- Replacement of a complete arch of missing teeth
- Dental implants that have been deemed unsuitable by the patient and/or doctor because of cost constraints
- A medically compromised status that contraindicates surgery, or inevitable damage to vital structures such as maxillary sinuses, nerves, and vessels
- Intraoral cancer that has caused a loss of gross intraoral tissue, resulting in an edentulous dental arch; the complete denture prosthesis would then not only replace teeth but also fill in the portion of missing tissue (e.g., nasopharynx, hard palate)
- Patients with a history of allergic reactions to methylmethacrylate monomer
- Patients with SEVERE gag reflex
- Patients with severely resorbed dental alveolar ridges, thus comprising retention with a complete denture alone
- Upper and lower impressions or models
- Gingival and tooth shade
- Optional – custom impression tray
ADA Insurance Codes
Complete Denture: Maxillary D5110
Complete Denture: Mandibular D5120
Lucitone® HIPA Denture Base LIQUID: Click Here
Lucitone® HIPA Denture Base POWDER: Click Here
Dentsply® Classic Plastic Teeth: Click Here
Educational / Other Materials
Patient Care Instructions for a Complete Denture: Click Here
Summary Identification of Complete Denture Problems – Symptoms/Clinical Findings, Cause, and Treatment: Click Here
Denture Troubleshooting Guide: Click Here
For more information regarding Dentures and Lucitone® HIPA, contact Distinctive Dental Studio, Ltd. today!