Dentures - Lucitone 199®
Turnaround Days In-House: 5 Days (Setup & Process)
Distinctive Dental Studio, Ltd. takes great pride in creating highly esthetic, natural looking conventional complete dentures with superior high impact resistance and superb flexural strength. Our Removable Prosthetic Department offers specialty techniques to create a beautiful, realistic, gingival result. We use the gold standard of denture base resins; namely, Lucitone 199® which has over 40 years clinical success. As the premium choice for both tissue and implant-supported full and partial dentures, it offers balanced translucency and excellent vein simulation.
Our dentures are packaged to include a bite block, wax try-in set with Dentsply Classic® plastic teeth, one reset, name identification and processing with heat-cured Lucitone 199®. Premium teeth are also available - we take specific requests for other tooth types such as Dentsply’s Portrait IPN and BioForm IPN, Heraeus Kulzer’s Mondial and others.
Distinctive Dental Studio, Ltd. also offers Immediate Complete Dentures, Overdentures, Bar Retained Overdentures, Screw-Retained Hybrid Restorations, and Metal-based Dentures.
Lucitone 199® Shade Guide
- Trusted and reliable premium high-impact denture base resin
- Resists breakage
- Balanced translucency and excellent vein simulation
- Aesthetically pleasing – 4 gingival shades
- Designed and fabricated in the USA - Naperville, IL
- Replacement of a complete arch of missing teeth
- Dental implants that have been deemed unsuitable by the patient and/or doctor because of cost constraints
- A medically compromised status that contraindicates surgery, or inevitable damage to vital structures such as maxillary sinuses, nerves, and vessels
- Intraoral cancer that has caused a loss of gross intraoral tissue, resulting in an edentulous dental arch; the complete denture prosthesis would then not only replace teeth but also fill in the portion of missing tissue (e.g., nasopharynx, hard palate)
- Patients with a history of allergic reactions to methylmethacrylate monomer
- Patients with SEVERE gag reflex
- Patients with severely resorbed dental alveolar ridges, thus comprising retention with a complete denture alone
- Upper and lower impressions or models
- Gingival and tooth shade
- Optional – custom impression tray
ADA Insurance Codes
Complete Denture: Maxillary D5110
Complete Denture: Mandibular D5120
Educational / Other Materials
Patient Care Instructions for a Complete Denture: Click Here
Summary Identification of Complete Denture Problems – Symptoms/Clinical Findings, Cause, and Treatment: Click Here
Denture Troubleshooting Guide: Click Here
For more information regarding Dentures and Lucitone 199®, contact Distinctive Dental Studio, Ltd. today!