Clear Advantage Plus Bite Splints
Turnaround Days In-House: 5 Days
Through exhaustive research, Distinctive Dental Studio, Ltd. has developed an appliance in order to prevent damage from para-functional habits and to protect existing dental restorations all while keeping the patients comfort a priority.
As a result, the Distinctive Team would like to introduce you to Clear Advantage Plus. Clear Advantage Plus is dual processed with a highly dense injected Methylmethacrylate resin as the occlusal surface and a slightly flexible, custom adaptation thermosensitive resin as the liner. This combination allows for excellent occlusal wear resistance combined with the ultimate in patient comfort.
We also offer Hard Bite Splints without dual process.
Helpful Hint: For ease of insertion, place the appliance in a container of warm tap water to increase the flexibility of the thermoplastic resin.
- BPA-Free (Bisphenol A.), PBT-Free (Polybutylene Terephthalate), and Cadmium Free
- Reduced chair time (when warming, insertion is easy plus patients prefer it over traditional hard bite splints)
- Optimum patient comfort
- Long lasting and high strength
- Accurate fit
- Maintains translucency
- No fault 1-year warranty
- Designed and fabricated in the USA - Naperville, IL
- For patients with potentially destructive parafunctional habits
- Protection of restored dentition
- No known contraindications
- A good alginate impression is recommended if it can be poured immediately and separated no later than one hour after being poured. Vinyl Polysiloxane is the second choice. No putty wash materials should be used.
- Bite registration
- Upper and lower impressions or models
- We also accommodate .STL files from your intra-oral scanner
ADA Insurance Codes
Occlusal Guard – Hard Appliance, Full Arch: D9944
Educational / Other Materials
Patient Care Instructions: Click Here
For more information regarding Clear Advantage Plus Bite Splints, contact Distinctive Dental Studio, Ltd. today!