Clear Advantage Plus Bite Splints
Turnaround Days In-House: 6 Days
3-D printed splint technology/resins have advanced to the point we can now happily and safely say we offer custom 3-D printed bite splints. Bite splints that will prevent damage from para-functional habits and protect existing dental restorations all while keeping the patients comfort a priority.
As a result, the Distinctive Team would like to introduce you to Clear Advantage Plus (thermosensitive). Clear Advantage Plus has a highly dense and hard 3-D printed resin as the occlusal surface and a slightly flexible, highly comfortable thermosensitive resin which hugs the teeth. This combination allows for excellent occlusal wear resistance combined with the ultimate in patient comfort which is why patients are more likely to be in compliance.
Helpful Hint: For ease of insertion, place the appliance in a container of warm tap water for 10 seconds to increase the flexibility of the thermosensitive resin.
We also offer Clear Advantage (Hard) bite splints without thermosensitive properties which include the following benefits: 1) translucent (amine-free – won’t yellow with age), 2) high strength (rigid and durable), 3) great for extreme cases of bruxism.
Your patients will be happy with the following added benefits of our custom bite splints:
- Reproducible with a simple call to the lab
- Digital design fit is more consistent, accurate & retentive over traditional bite splints
- DDS drastically reduces the price of duplicate splints by 50% OFF. This is great when your patient wants a second bite splint to keep in their travel case or just to keep in an emergency. (duplicates must be placed at the same time as the initial order)
- BPA-Free (Bisphenol A.), PBT-Free (Polybutylene Terephthalate), and Cadmium Free
- Reduced chair time (when warming, insertion is easy plus patients prefer it over traditional hard bite splints)
- Optimum patient comfort
- Long lasting and high strength
- Accurate fit
- Very good abrasion resistance
- Coloring is tinted with a hint of light blue allowing for ease in locating the appliance as well as lessening the appearance of staining if appliance is not consistently cleaned
- Appliance appears clear in the mouth
- No fault 1-year warranty
- Designed and fabricated in the USA - Naperville, IL
- For patients with potentially destructive parafunctional habits
- Protection of restored dentition
- No known contraindications
- A good alginate impression is recommended if it can be poured immediately and separated no later than one hour after being poured. Vinyl Polysiloxane is the second choice. No putty wash materials should be used.
- Bite registration
- Upper and lower impressions or models
- We also accommodate .STL files from your intra-oral scanner
ADA Insurance Codes
Occlusal Guard – Hard Appliance, Full Arch: D9944
Educational / Other Materials
Patient Care Instructions: Click Here
Top 10 Tips/Tricks for a Successful Removable Outcome: Click Here
For more information regarding Clear Advantage Plus Bite Splints, contact Distinctive Dental Studio, Ltd. today!