All-Metal 2% Gold
Turnaround Days In-House: 5 Days
All-Metal 2% Gold crowns are the perfect choice for dentists who want the look and feel of a full gold crown at an affordable FIXED price. This type IV Noble Yellow alloy (2% Gold) from Argen offers a warm yellow hue and is suitable for full-metal crowns, bridges up to 6 units, inlays and onlays and easily polishes to a high luster.
DDS, Ltd. primarily mills All-Metal 2% Gold crowns because milling offers better fit as well as improved consistency and accuracy over full cast crowns; however, on occasion due to quick-turnaround time constraints, casting is necessary.
- Alloy composition: 2% Gold, 32.7% Palladium, 34.5% Silver, 28% Indium, 2.6% Zinc, <1% Iridium
With each case, Distinctive Dental Studio, Ltd. will include an IDENTALLOY® CERTIFICATE certifying the dental casting alloy we used to fabricate the prosthesis. The certificate may then be attached to the patient record.
“Our dentists and patients love the look of our 2% Gold restorations and you will, too!”
– Jim Gorgol, CDT
- Fixed price—no extra surcharge fees
- Superior bio-compatibility
- Strength and durability of gold
- Plaque resistance
- The most economical white crown and bridge alloy
- Meets ADA requirements
- Designed and fabricated in the USA
- A Type III Noble White alloy
- Suitable for all-metal crowns and short span bridges, inlays, and onlays.
- Not suitable for porcelain fused to metal crowns
- Not suitable for long span bridges
- Bite registration
- Upper and lower impressions or models
- We also accommodate .STL files from your intra-oral scanner
ADA Insurance Codes
Crown – Full-Cast Noble Metal: D2792
Pontic – Full-Cast Noble Metal: D6212
Retainer Crown – Full-Cast Noble Metal: D6792
Prep Diagram Gold Crown: Click Here
- Self-adhesive resin cements such as RelyX™ Unicem (3M ESPE) or Maxcem Elite™ (Kerr)
- Self-etching resin cements such as Panavia™ F 2.0 (Kuraray) or MultiLink® Automix (Ivoclar)
- Etch-and-rinse resin cements such as NX3 Nexus™ (Kerr) or Variolink®II (Ivoclar)
Alloy Material Specifications
Noble Yellow 2% Gold (ARGENMILL Au2) Click Here
Noble Yellow 2% Gold (Cast) (ARGENCO Au2): Click Here
For more information regarding All-Metal 2% Gold, contact Distinctive Dental Studio, Ltd. today!