Our research showed that the marginal fit of Lava™ bridges was as good as metal-ceramic bridges. The zirconia substructure does not distort when firing the veneering porcelain, unlike metal substructures." -John A. Sorensen, DMD.3 PhD, Pacific Dental Institute
Not all Zirconia is alike!
Not all Zirconia is alike. Yes, Zirconia can be chemically similar, but once processed the mechanical and optical properties can be significantly different. Lava™ Zirconia has now been commercially available for 10 years.
- Patented substructure shading system available in 8 shades
- Zirconia provides proven high strength performance
- Precision CAD/CAM system for outstanding fit
- Indicated for anterior and posterior crowns and bridges
- Five years of clinical history and proven results
- Natural translucency and unmatched esthetics
- More than 25 years of zirconia research and technology
ADA Insurance Codes
Single Unit: D2740
Bridge Abutment: D6740
Bridge Pontic: D6245