3M™ Lava™ Esthetic
Turnaround Days In-House: 6 Days
The first Esthetic Fluorescent Full-Contour Zirconia featuring one-of-a-kind gradient shading technology. Why do these restorations look natural whether in daylight, sunshine or black light? The answer is simple: Excellent shade match to VITA® Classic shades*, high translucency optimized for esthetic full-contour restorations, and inherent toothlike fluorescence for all shades. Plus, 800 MPa 3-point bonding strength solves typical glass ceramic cases with more confidence.
* True color match to Vita® Classic shades: Bleach, A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B1, C1, & D2 (eight more shades coming in Spring 2018!)
Before adding it to our product line, Distinctive Dental Studio, Ltd. tested 3M™ Lava™ Esthetic with select clients (for over one year) and garnered excellent results.
“I believe so strongly in the 3M™ Lava™ Esthetic product that I guarantee your patients will love it! That’s why I feel confident providing a 5-Year No Fault Warranty!” – Jim Gorgol, CDT, Owner, Distinctive Dental Studio, Ltd.
- 800 MPa strength
- Fluorescent full-contour zirconia
- Gradient shading technology
- High translucency
- Wear-friendly against opposing enamel (2016 study – University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Dentistry)
- Easy to seat and can be more easily adjusted than conventional zirconia
- No Fault Warranty
- Designed and Fabricated in the USA - Naperville, IL
- 3-unit bridges
- Minimum 0.8 mm reduction
- Long-span bridges
- For cases with very limited space or parafunctional patients requiring additional strength
- Bite registration
- Upper and lower impressions or models
- Tooth shade using Vita® Classic shades (Bleach, A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B1, C1, & D2 - more coming soon…)
- Stumpf shade (required)
- We also accommodate .STL files from your intra-oral scanner
ADA Insurance Codes
Crown – Porcelain/Ceramic Substrate: D2740
Pontic – Porcelain/Ceramic: D6245
Retainer (Bridge Abutment) Crown – Porcelain/Ceramic: D6740
Quick Start Guide: Click Here
Educational / Other Materials
Lava™ Esthetic Zirconia FAQ’s: Click Here
Case Study - Dr. Weston Clinical Case: Click Here
Read what Dental Products Report has to say: Click Here
For more information regarding Lava™ Esthetic, contact Distinctive Dental Studio, Ltd. today!