IPS e.max® ZirCAD Prime Esthetic
Turnaround Days In-House: 6 Days
Experience the optimum in Gradient Technology (GT) zirconia. Requiring no porcelan overlay, IPS e.max® ZirCAD Prime Esthetic is the material of choice for cases in which high mechanical stability, thin restoration walls and natural-looking esthetics are of the essence. Unlike other multi layered materials on the market which can have visible layers of color, unique Gradient Technology offers a seamless progression of shade, translucency, and composition to provide premium esthetics combined with exceptional strength. With its natural shade gradient from cervical to incisal edge, ZirCAD Prime Esthetic provides the ultimate natural shade result for monolithic restorations.
Prime Esthetic uniquely blends two zirconium oxide raw materials: 5Y-TZP and 4Y-TZP allowing for:
- Highly translucent incisal zone with a flexural strength of 650MPa
- High-strength dentin zone and maximum stability in the tooth neck area with a flexural strength of 850MPa
- Innovative seamless, layer-free transition zone with natural shading from dentin to enamel
- Excellent shade match with the VITA® A-D shade guide and Bleach shades BL1-4
Distinctive Dental Studio, Ltd. is proud to be an Authorized IPS e.max® Milling Laboratory.
"I believe so strongly in the IPS e.max® Prime Esthetic product that I guarantee your patients will love it! That’s why I feel confident providing a 5-Year No Fault Warranty!" – Jim Gorgol, CDT, Owner, Distinctive Dental Studio, Ltd.
- High translucency gradient technology
- Incisal 650MPa strength
- Dentin 850MPa strength
- Precision CAD/CAM technology for outstanding marginal fit
- Excellent shade match with the A-D shade guide and Bleach shades BL1-4
- 5-Year No Fault Warranty
- Designed and Fabricated in the USA - Naperville, IL
- Single crowns
- 3-unit bridges no cantilevers
- Bridge frameworks with more than 3 units
- Patients with severely reduced residual dentition
- Temporary insertion
- Bite registration
- Upper and lower impressions or models
- Tooth shade
- Stump shade
- We also accommodate .STL files from your intra-oral scanner
ADA Insurance Codes
Crown – Porcelain/Ceramic Substrate: D2740
Pontic – Porcelain/Ceramic: D6245
Retainer (Bridge Abutment) Crown – Porcelain/Ceramic: D6740
Shoulder preparation not needed, chamfer is preferable.
Facial reduction: minimum 1.25 mm; Ideal 1.50 mm
Lingual reduction: minimum 1.25 mm; Ideal 1.50 mm
Incisal/Occlusal reduction: minimum 1.25 mm; Ideal 1.50 mm
Important: Notify the lab if the Stump (Preparation) is the same or different from the final restoration.
For more information regarding IPS e.max® ZirCAD Prime Esthetic, contact Distinctive Dental Studio, Ltd. today!