IPS e.max® Press / Press Layered
Turnaround Days In-House: 7 Days
IPS e.max® Press is lithium disilicate glass-ceramic pressed from ingots and hand-stained by a ceramist. Having enamel-like properties, it is known to have better fit at the margin than most milled from blocks plus often better morphology due to the expertise of the technician waxing the crown to full-contour at the bench. With a strength of 470 MPa, IPS e.max® Press MT & LT ingots are great for inlays, onlays, veneers, crowns, anterior bridges, and hybrid abutment crowns. Allows for a thin veneer tooth preparation of 1.0 mm.
2021 Studies show a 97.5% survival rate, over 10 years of clinical evidence, and more than 100 million restorations.
For the ultimate in natural looking results, IPS e.max® Press can be cutback and facially hand-layered by a DDS, Ltd. master ceramist. Perfect for combo cases. Add two additional production days for cutback/layered.
- Exceptional for veneers due to thin tooth preparation requirements
- Can be cutback and facially hand-layered for customized, highly aesthetic results
- Enamel-like properties
- Used anywhere in the mouth
- 470 MPa strength (far surpassing 100 MPa for adhesive placed crowns & 300 MPa for conventionally placed)
- 5-Year No Fault DDS, Ltd. warranty
- Designed and Fabricated in the USA - Naperville, IL
- Thin and occlusal veneers
- Partial crowns
- Bridges - 3-unit anterior with one pontic only
- Hybrid abutment crowns
- Severe bruxism
- Temporary insertion
- Bite registration
- Upper and lower impressions or models
- Tooth shade
- Stump shade
- We also accommodate .STL files from your intra-oral scanner
ADA Insurance Codes
Crown – Porcelain/Ceramic Substrate: D2740
Preparation: Click Here
Cementation: Click Here
Educational / Other Materials
Clinical Photo-10 year: Click Here
Clinical Guide: Click Here
Scientific Report: Click Here
For more information regarding IPS e.max® Press / Press Layered, contact Distinctive Dental Studio, Ltd. today!