BruxZir® / BruxZir® Layered
Turnaround Days In-House: 5 Days
BruxZir® Shaded solid zirconia is a monolithic solid zirconia restoration with no porcelain overlay and a maximum strength of 1435 MPa. Designed and milled using CAD/CAM technology, you’ll be impressed by the esthetics of BruxZir® when prescribed instead of metal occlusal PFM and full-cast metal restorations. Virtually unbreakable, it is the ideal restoration for bruxers and grinders.
BruxZir® solid zirconia crowns & bridges are made from the highest quality zirconia powder from Japan. The powder is chemically and physically reprocessed to further reduce the zirconia particle sizes. BruxZir® milling blanks are then created through a unique patent pending process offering improved light transmission, which provides a lower, more natural shade value.
For an ideal shade match, consider BruxZir® Layered, combining the esthetics of porcelain AND the strength of zirconia:
- For an ideal shade match, our Master Ceramists hand-layer porcelain and finish with state-of-the-art MiYO® liquid ceramic on the facial aspect of a BruxZir® crown (1435 MPa in all occlusal/contact areas)
- The result is a crown that is aesthetically superior in every way AND strong enough to resist bruxism, chipping, or cracking.
Distinctive Dental Studio, Ltd. is proud to be an Authorized BruxZir® Laboratory.
- Glazed smooth surface prevents plaque buildup
- Prevents opposing dentition wear
- Excellent resistance to marginal discoloration
- Ideal for patients lacking the preparation space for a PFM
- 5-Year No Fault Warranty
- Designed and Fabricated in the USA - Naperville, IL
- Short and Long-Span Bridges
- Screw-retained implant crowns
- Where esthetic expectations are high or where restorations must match surrounding teeth or existing restorations. For an ideal shade match, BruxZir® may be layered.
- Bite registration
- Upper and lower impressions or models
- Tooth shade
- Stump shade
- We also accommodate .STL files from your intra-oral scanner
ADA Insurance Codes
Crown – Porcelain/Ceramic Substrate: D2740
Pontic – Porcelain/Ceramic: D6245
Retainer (Bridge Abutment) Crown – Porcelain/Ceramic: D6740
Preparation & Material:
Shoulder preparation not needed, feather edge is okay. It is a conservative preparation similar to full-cast gold so any preparation with at least 0.5 mm of occlusal space is accepted. Minimum occlusal reduction of 0.5 mm but 1 mm should be ideal.
BruxZir® Solid Zirconia Preparation/Cementation/Bonding Guide: Click Here
Educational / Other Materials
Scientific Studies: Click Here
For more information regarding BruxZir®, contact Distinctive Dental Studio, Ltd. today!