BruxZir® / BruxZir® Layered
Turnaround Days In-House: 6 Days
BruxZir® Shaded solid zirconia is a monolithic solid zirconia restoration with no porcelain overlay and a maximum strength of 1,150 MPa. Designed and milled using CAD/CAM technology, you’ll be impressed by the esthetics of BruxZir® when prescribed instead of metal occlusal PFM and full-cast metal restorations. Virtually unbreakable, it is the ideal restoration for bruxers and grinders.
BruxZir® Zirconia has a 100% survival rate and zero terminal fractures after more than 10 years of clinical study.
BruxZir® milling blanks are created through a unique patent-pending process offering improved light transmission, which provides a lower, more natural shade value similar to natural dentition. Available in VITA® shades A-D and Bleach.
For an ideal shade match, consider BruxZir Layered, combining the esthetics of porcelain AND the strength of zirconia:
- Our Master Ceramists hand-layer porcelain and finish with state-of-the-art MiYO® liquid ceramic on the facial aspect of a BruxZir® crown (1,150 MPa in all occlusal/contact areas)
- The result is a crown that is aesthetically superior in every way AND strong enough to resist bruxism, chipping, or cracking
Distinctive Dental Studio, Ltd. is proud to be an Authorized BruxZir® Laboratory.
- Ideal for bruxers and grinders
- Prevents opposing dentition wear
- Excellent resistance to marginal discoloration
- 5-Year No Fault Warranty
- Designed and Fabricated in the USA - Naperville, IL
- Short and Long-Span Bridges
- Screw-retained implant crowns
- BruxZir®: Where esthetic expectations are high or where restorations must match surrounding teeth or existing restorations
- BruxZir® Layered: No known contra-indications. For an ideal shade match, consider BruxZir® Layered
- Bite registration
- Upper and lower impressions or models
- Tooth shade
- Stump shade
- We also accommodate .STL files from your intra-oral scanner
ADA Insurance Codes
Crown – Porcelain/Ceramic Substrate: D2740
Pontic – Porcelain/Ceramic: D6245
Retainer (Bridge Abutment) Crown – Porcelain/Ceramic: D6740
Cementing or Bonding / Adjusting & Polishing Guidelines: Click Here
Educational / Other Materials
Clinicians Report: Click Here
For more information regarding BruxZir®, contact Distinctive Dental Studio, Ltd. today!