Turnaround Days In-House: 6 Days
BruxZir® Anterior is the latest advancement in the BruxZir® Solid Zirconia product line. This highly esthetic restorative material is designed specifically to satisfy the esthetic and functional requirements of the anterior region of the mouth.
Exhibiting an average flexural strength of 650 MPa with translucency and color similar to natural dentition, BruxZir® Anterior is an ideal, esthetic solution for your anterior cases. In addition to its esthetics, BruxZir® Anterior requires less reduction than monolithic glass ceramic restorations and is kind to natural opposing dentition during occlusal and parafunctional activity. What’s more, BruxZir® Anterior restorations are designed and milled using CAD/CAM technology to ensure a precise fit. For an ideal shade match, BruxZir® may be layered.
Distinctive Dental Studio, Ltd. is proud to be an Authorized BruxZir® Laboratory.
- CAD/CAM technology to ensure a precise fit
- 2x Translucency
- 62% Stronger than lithium disilicate
- Glazed smooth surface prevents plaque buildup
- Kind to opposing dentition during occlusal and parafunctional activity
- More conservative preparation than lithium disilicate; 0.8 mm required; 1.25mm is ideal
- 5-Year No Fault Warranty
- Designed and Fabricated in the USA - Naperville, IL
- Anterior and premolar crowns
- Anterior and premolar 3-unit bridges with one pontic
- Anterior and premolar implant restorations
- Veneers (Can be done but not ideal since etching is not recommended for Zirconia)
- Bite registration
- Upper and lower impressions or models
- Tooth shade
- Stump shade
- We also accommodate .STL files from your intra-oral scanner
ADA Insurance Codes
Crown – Porcelain/Ceramic Substrate: D2740
Pontic – Porcelain/Ceramic: D6245
Retainer (Bridge Abutment) Crown – Porcelain/Ceramic: D6740
Preparation & Material:
Shoulder preparation not needed, chamfer is preferable. Conservative preparation similar to full-cast gold.
- Facial reduction: minimum 0.8 mm; Ideal 1.25 mm
- Lingual reduction: 0.8 mm
- Incisal/Occlusal reduction recommended: 1.25 mm
Helpful Hint: Provide a shade of the stump (preparation) if it is different than that of the crown shade.
BruxZir® Anterior Solid Zirconia Preparation/Cementation/Bonding Guide: Click Here
Educational / Other Materials
Clinical Case Report from Dental Advisor: Click Here
For more information regarding BruxZir® Anterior, contact Distinctive Dental Studio, Ltd. today!