Distinctive Dental Studio, Ltd. has been providing quality laboratory restorations and skilled support to the dental community since 1984. Serving dentists throughout the Chicago area, DDS has grown to be in the top 10% of dental labs in the country. In addition, we are conveniently located off of I-88 and Route 59 in Naperville—an easy commute from the city.
Highlights of Employment Benefits
- Clean environment and state of the art lab equipment
- On the job training for entry level positions
- Medical insurance including prescription card (50% company paid)
- Dental insurance at no cost to the employee
- Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance at no cost to the employee
- Pre-tax “premium only” plan available for medical insurance coverage
- 401(K) retirement plan with employer matching
- Vision discount plan
- Paid training and tuition reimbursement and opportunities for career growth
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid sick/personal days including your birthday off!
- Holiday barbecues and pot-luck lunches
- Free coffee daily
- Certified dental laboratory
- DDS technician salaries are at the top of the national scale
DDS is a certified dental laboratory which offers the characteristics of both a small and large sized environment. We establish a "small lab" relationship by servicing the dentist and assuring that his/her case receives the utmost quality and individual attention during fabrication. We also offer the stability of a "larger" laboratory by offering the resources of training, research, and development, as well as opportunities for advanced educational training to all technicians.
In addition to our staff of highly experienced dental professionals, DDS also provides free, paid training in this exciting field. To explore a career with DDS, call us today at (800) 552-7890 or visit the employment page of our website. *Relocation assistance may be available.
Our community is a great place to live and work. We encourage you to come pay us a visit and hopefully make our community your new home.