Laboratory Announcement Re: COVID-19
Last Updated: Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 8:00 AM CDT
Dear Doctor and Team Members,
“Tough Times Don’t Last. Tough People Do.” And if you’re reading this, congratulations on making it this far! Working together to get your practice up and running is going to take a lot of teamwork. Please consider Distinctive Dental Studio, Ltd. part of your team.
We will continue to simplify your life because all of our restorations are:
- MADE IN THE USA at our full service Board Certified Dental Laboratory
- OSHA and SafeLink certified exceeding all safety and case sterilization protocols
- No Strings Attached – We do not charge additional PPE or Case Sterilization Fees FREE local Pick and Delivery:
- You set the terms on where and the timeframe in which you need your pickup/delivery
- We provide a free Lock Box per your request
- Our drivers wear face masks and use gloves before entering your office
- FREE “No-Fault” Warranty Protection: Fixed = 5 years, Implants = 1 year, Removables = 1 year
- FREE Esthetic Case Planning with Jim Gorgol, CDT offering over 35 years unparalleled product and industry expertise
- Eligible for Monthly Volume Discounts based on easily met criteria
...And much, much more!
Look to us for:
- SAME DAY and NEXT DAY relines and repairs of acrylic Partials and Dentures. Call 800-552-7890 to learn more.
- Dedicated Customer Service
What’s to come:
- Effective June 1, we will re-institute In-House Custom Shades by our CDT Master Ceramists with new stringent OSHA and CDC COVID-19 / Influenza Safety Policies. More details to follow.
At DDS, Ltd., our doors are always open. Please don’t hesitate to call me or George Giolli at 800-552-7890 with questions or suggestions as excellent communication guarantees phenomenal success. One of my favorite quotes is, “Behind me is infinite power, BEFORE me is endless possibility, and Around me is Boundless Opportunity”. As always, I look forward to the opportunity to team up with you to service your patients’ restorative needs. Here’s to staying healthy and hopeful...
Jim Gorgol, CDT